Extras din proiect
I. Current Situation
A. Current Performance
Apple Inc was created by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in 1976. At the beginning, Apple Inc only produced easy-to-use computer to the PC market. Due to the special designing and revolutionary concepts, Apple Inc became the industry leader since 1980. At the same year, Apple Inc launched a successful IPO. Nowadays, Apple Inc is the most valuable company in the history of the world. Apple Inc created a lot of revolutionary products like Macintosh, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Apple watch. This company also brought some great applications and system, like iOS and Apple Pay to consumers as well. In the future, Apple Inc is going to challenge the unfamiliar industries such as car and cable. After the death of founder Jobs, Apple Inc is trying to creating the new legendary stories under the lead of new CEO Tim Cook.
B. Strategic Posture
1. Vision statement of Apple
“We believe that we are on the face of the earth to make great products and that's not changing. We are constantly focusing on innovating. We believe in the simple, not the complex.”
“Man is the creator of change in this world. As such he should be above systems and structures, and not subordinate to them.”
- Vision statement Analysis
According to (Hamilton, 2011) Apple lives this vision though the technologies it develops for consumers and corporations. It strives to make its customers masters of the products they have bought. Apple doesn't simply make a statement. It lives it by ensuring that its employees understand the vision and strive to reach it. It has put systems in place to enable smooth customer interaction.
It has put objectives in place to continuously move forward; implementation strategies to fulfill those objectives and ensured that the right marketing, financial and operational structures are in place to apply the strategies.
2. Mission Statement of Apple
“ To make a contribution to the world by making tools for the mind that advance humankind.”
“Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the word, along with OS X, iLife, iWork, and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and has recently introduced its magical iPad which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.”
- Mission Statement Analysis
According to (Study mode, 2013) apple is mainly focusing at the following components of mission statement:
1. Apple may not be important to elaborate on its concern for its employees or to thoroughly outline its customers and targeted market. Apple is a trendy technology company which prides its self in providing easy to use electronics and efficiently run software systems. Because of this it is most important for Apple's mission statement to focus on components like company philosophy, self-concept and current technologies. These aspects of Apple are what make it popular and successful today.
2. The mission statement from Apple is somewhat unconventional. It's more of a brief history rather than a summary of the corporations overall purpose. It does however paint a picture of where Apple came from, how far it has come, and where it's continuing to go. But for such a popular company it may be beneficial divulge into points like self-popular and their concern for public image.
- High-growth at personal computer industry
- The leader of the industry
- Introducing new business lines:
o Mobile phones
o Consumer electronics
Apple is an undiversified company focusing on the electronics industry focusing on the electronics industry only. Apple has always produced some of the most fascinating gadgets. Between the revolutionary iPhone, beautiful laptops and industry-changing MP3 Players, Apple truly produces a treasure of love of creative and reliable products.
Conținut arhivă zip
- Apple Inc strategic management.docx
Alții au mai descărcat și
3.4. Metodologia auditului sistemelor calitatii Standardul international ISO 10011 stabileste principiile, criteriile, practicile de baza si...
Mediul extern al firmei poate fi impartit in doua mari segmente: - mediul general sau mega-mediul - mediul specific(mediul sarcina);...
Te-ar putea interesa și
Introducere Potrivit lui William Newman, managementul comparat îşi propune să studieze similarităţile şi diferenţele din practica managerială...
INTRODUCERE Despre om nu putem spune că este doar stâlpul și creatorul tehnologiei, ci putem vorbi și de un proces invers prin care omul devine...
CAP 1 – MANAGEMENTUL RESURSELOR UMANE 1.1.Despre managementul resurselor umane. “Lumea afacerilor se află într-un proces de continuă schimbare”....
Capitolul I - Domeniul de activitate și mediul piețelor competitive a companiei Apple 1.1 Prezentarea companiei multinaționale Apple Inc. Apple...
Introducere Pentru ca o organizație să aibă succes este nevoie de o puternică structură organizatorică. Modul în care este înființată organizația...